Dear CSC students,
According to relevant notice and regulations, the university is now conducting the 2022 CSC annual review. Those who do not participate in the annual review will be disqualified from CSC scholarship. The relevant information of the annual review is hereby notified as follows:
I. Who need to participate in the annual review?
1. Students who intend to continue to hold CSC Scholarship after September 2022;
2. Students who are unable to graduate in July 2022 as originally planned and intend to apply for scholarship extension and meet the extension requirements (PhD extension, etc.). Specific requirements will be further noticed;
3. Students who failed to pass the 2021 CSC annual review and were suspended or partially exempted from scholarship qualifications.
Log in to the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/?9FyBl6JDFLTe=1649731532181#/login), fill in the scholarship annual review form and submit it before 5:00 pm on April 25, 2022 (Beijing time). For the specific operation guide, please refer to "CSC Annual Review Guide - Student Version" (Annex 1). The CSC number can be inquired by entering the student number at the following website (https://jinshuju.net/f/GsJP2o/s/XsyNBw). Please note that:
1. Chinese-taught students please fill in Chinese, English-taught students can fill in English.
2. Please conscientiously summarize the individual's compliance, study and participation in activities. Each content should be no less than 50 words, and a total of 150 words.
3. If there is an award certificate, you can upload it by adding an attachment.
The CSC annual review is related to the issuance of each student’s scholarship for the next academic year. This annual review of the scholarship is conducted on the CSC website. Please forward the notice to other CSC students.
(If there is any conflict between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.)
International Student Office
April 19, 2022