Dear CSC students,
According to《中国政府奖学金年度评审办法》，《关于做好2021/2022学年中国政府奖学金年度评审工作的通知》（留金来管〔2021〕19号）,《中央财经大学中国政府奖学金年度评审实施办法》（校发〔2020〕190号）, the university is now conducting the 2021 CSC annual review. Those who do not participate in the annual review will be disqualified from CSC scholarship. The relevant information of the annual review is hereby notified as follows:
I. Who need to participate in the annual review?
1. Students who intend to continue to hold CSC Scholarship after September 2021;
2. Students who are unable to graduate in July 2021 as originally planned and intend to apply for scholarship extension and meet the extension requirements. For specific requirements, please refer to “2021 CSC Scholarship Extension Notice for PhD students” (Annex 3);
3. Students who failed to pass the 2020 CSC annual review and were suspended or partially exempted from scholarship qualifications;
4. Students who were enrolled before Aug 31, 2020, and are currently freezing their studies.
1. Fill out the “Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status (Student Self-Assessment)”online, and submit the completed form online to your school for review before 17:00 on April 15, 2021 (Beijing time) (please find Annex 1 for specific steps). Please note:
1. You only need to fill in the 3 columns: “Observe rules and regulations”, “Academic performance” and “Participation in activities”;
2. Chinese-taught students must fill in Chinese, English-taught students can fill in English;
3. You should write no less than 50 words in each column;
4. Please write the summary of your own behaviour, academic performance and participation in activities in the form. It is a student self-assessment, not an assessment of the university.
Please forward the notice to other CSC students.
1. CSC Annual Review Application Guide-Student Version
2. 2021 CSC Scholarship Extension Notice for PhD students
3. Application for Extension of Scholarship for Chinese Government Scholarship Students
International Students Office
April 12, 2021