Dear CSC students,
According to 《中国政府奖学金工作管理办法》（教外厅1号） and《中国政府奖学金年度评审办法》, students who continue to hold Chinese Government Scholarship after September 2020 must participate in the annual review. Those who do not participate in the annual review will lose the scholarship permanently. The notice is as follows:
I. Who need to participate in the annual review:
1. Students who continue to hold Chinese Government Scholarship after September 2020;
2. Students who are unable to graduate as planned in July 2020, and are now applying for a scholarship extension and also meet the extension requirements. Please read《关于2020年中国政府奖学金博士研究生申请延长奖学金资助期限的说明》 (Attachment 3) for more information;
3. Students who failed the scholarship review last year.
1. Download and print the <Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status> (Attachment 1), please note:
(1) The form should be printed and filled by hand. Students taught in Chinese must fill in Chinese, students taught in English can fill in English.
(2) Must fill in the entire contents of the first page and the first line of the second page ("CSC No.", "派遣国别", "学生类别"). You need to fill in the “Summary of study and conduct in the past year” by yourself. For the rest, please fill in the form according to Attachment 2, and make sure the content you fill in the form is the same as Attachment 2.
(3) Please scan your <Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status> into a PDF, and rename the PDF in the format of "Student ID + Major + Chinese Name" (please rename it according to Attachment 2).
2. Please send the scanned copy of your <Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status> to the following email address before 17:00 on March 31, 2020 (Tuesday):
For degree students (undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral), please send the scanned copy to: email@example.com, and indicate your "Student ID + Major + Chinese Name" in the subject line of the email;
For non-degree students (Chinese language students, pre-university students), please send the scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your " Student ID + Major + Chinese name" in the subject line of the email.
Please forward the notice to other CSC students.
International Students Affairs Office
March 24, 2020